Smile enhancement can have dramatic results on your overall appearance ; even the smallest step can boost your confidence, self-esteem, and make you want to smile more. With modern advances in dentistry, cosmetic procedures can range from a basic color correction to replacing missing teeth, and everything in between.
We are proud to bring you the most advanced and effective cosmetic dentistry procedures available today to improve your teeth and smile with quick, painless and at surprisingly affordable costs.
Smile makeover is done by doing one or many of the following procedures :
- Teeth whitening
- Teeth aligning and reshaping
- Digital Smile design
- Composite dental veneers for chipped teeth and closing space between teeth
- Dental ceramic veneers or dental laminates
- Gum contouring
A complete smile makeover is necessary when multiple restorations are necessary on the same patient. Full mouth treatment can replace missing teeth with implants, bridges, or partial dentures, and at the same time it can change the appearance of the teeth with composite fillings, porcelain crowns, composite veneers, or porcelain veneers.
In some cases these full mouth reconstructions can allow the jaw to be placed in a more stable and healthy position and allow the muscles of the face to relax thus relieving certain types of facial pain. Dr. Nikita is specializes in full mouth rehabilitation.
Our team of specialists dentists will
- Thoroughly examine, evaluate and consult to provide with best treatment options
- Prepare a comprehensive treatment plan
- Ensure the procedure is smooth and comfortable
- Provide effective and long-lasting results